An evening of worship, stories & songs.
I've held worship in all sorts of places -- from backyards and concert halls to Six Flags, recording studios, and on Facebook Live!
Now, let's worship in your living room or your church. It'll be an amazing way for us to worship together.
In the spirit of bringing this community together, let's do something really special. I want to bring worship to you!
All we need is a room large enough to social distance and stay safe. It could be 25 people or 75 people depending on the size of the room. Let's gather safely and worship together.
I can promise this will be an amazing experience where we can pray together and change the world one person at a time.
If you're interested in hosting an evening of worship in your church or living room, just fill out an application below and I'll contact you with all the details!
WHAT I PROVIDE:
- a small sound system, instruments, a few lights
- 90 minutes of worship, stories & songs
- masks, hand sanitizer, maybe a contactless thermometer to check everyone in with.
WHAT YOU PROVIDE:
- a great space where we can all get together, apart 🙂
- a flat "stage area" where i can set up and perform
- your friends, neighbors, congregation. We'll try to limit these events to no more than 75 people
- a table where I can set up some merchandise to sell
- a commitment to follow all local COVID 19 regulations to keep everyone safe while we worship together
We're taking applications from folks from the NY, NJ, PA, VT, NH, CT, RI, MA, ME area.
Let's make it happen! Fill out the form below to get started.